Page 1 of 1

Become a Permanent Resident (International Students)

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:56 pm
by nova
There are several permanent resident categories that you may fit into, including the Canadian Experience Class, the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and the Provincial Nominee Program.

Some of those categories require eligible Canadian work experience. If you want to work in Canada after you graduate from your studies, you must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.